Dental PPO Negotiations and Optimization
e-DentalMarket’s Dental PPO Negotiations and Optimization service is the fastest and also the most efficient way to improve insurance revenue in the industry. Our PPO Negotiators use a three-pronged approach for increasing and optimizing practice revenue:
Schedule a no-cost, no-obligation call today. One of our professionals will answer all your questions. You will also receive detailed information about your current PPO fee structure. See why thousands of other dentists trust e-DentalMarket and their PPO negotiators to perform dental insurance fee negotiating on their behalf.
PPO Negotiations Service Features and Benefits:
- Utilization of key demographic research specific to your area.
- Established insurance relationships as well as modes of communication to ensure expedited and successful negotiation results.
- Implementation of proven strategies to effectively yield results on your behalf.
- Measurable forecasting of potential revenue increases.
- Professional, practice specific recommendations for a more competitive and profitable PPO structure.
- Effective dates secured for all improved fee schedules.
- Custom pricing for your practice with installment options available.
Who We Work With:
- Solo Providers
- Start-Up Practices
- Multi-Location Practices
- Multi-Provider Practices
PPO Add-On Services:
- Add, Change, or Remove Locations, Associates, or TINs
- Practice Acquisition and Ownership Changes
- Terminations and Restructuring of PPO Plans
Avoid the Anxiety
It is important to realize that as a dentist you are required to have complete knowledge about dental care and procedures. Your practice should also be able to provide quality dentistry to patients who seek professional advice as well as to those who are in need of diverse treatments. It is equally important to have specialized knowledge of dental insurance plans and the benefits you and your patients can receive from them.
This load of responsibility can cause dentists and their staff a lot of unnecessary stress and anxiety. e-DentalMarket’s PPO Negotiations service allows you to focus on your practice and patients while we dedicate the necessary time required to achieve ultimate results.
If you feel that the many hours of work and scarcely available information about how to negotiate dental insurance rates leaves you wanting to hire a proven and affordable professional team, look no further.
Whether you are a solo-practice or a multi-location group, it is important to realize the necessity of hiring someone who understands the complexity of co-leasing arrangements and shared networks.
Our experienced PPO negotiators take tremendous satisfaction in assisting our clients by analyzing the complete picture. With attention to your insurance contracts, office fees, reimbursements, and client demographics, your complete PPO structure will be thoroughly evaluated.
In other words, no matter how big or small your practice is, we’ll make sure that you receive the profits you deserve.
Contact us today for a complimentary consultation at 844-464-2777 or schedule online.an.
Read more about PPO Negotiation services in our articles:
Solving the PPO Puzzle – Part One
Solving the PPO Puzzle – Part Two
What’s the Cost of NOT Negotiating PPO Fees Strategically?